Friday, January 30, 2015

Super Bowl XLIX 2015 - New England Patriots vs. Seattle Seahawks

I heard someone around these parts just south of Boston that there's a little football game being played this Sunday.  Have you heard about it?



My youth was wasted through many long years growing up in Spokane, WA hearing about the always terrible Seahawks.  The Steve Largent and Brian Bosworth era.  My home is where my heart is though and I have lived in New England for many years now.

Initially I thought this would be a close game, maybe one of the great Super Bowls.  However after all of the nonsense surrounding footballs the last two weeks I'm perhaps being a little emotional to say I think the Patriots will clobber the Seahawks by several touchdowns for Tom Brady's 4th ring.

Good luck to the New England Patriots come Sunday evening. I hope no one gets injured during this game and everyone involved has a great time.

Enjoy the game,

J.W. Gant

PS  Great little story on the 3 apps you need to watch the Super Bowl with.
http://appadvice.com/appnn/2015/01/the-only-3-apps-you-need-to-enjoy-super-bowl-xlix

No comments:

Post a Comment