Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Vermont Vacation Time Off

If you have never spent time vacationing in New England, either along the coast or along some body of water inland, you've been missing out.  Whether it is Kennebunkport, ME or Cape Cod, MA, or any of ten thousand other places you'll be living life the best it can be lived.

This year I'll be taking a week off to be in northern Vermont at a lake-side cabin with my wife, daughter, and dog Buster.  This is similar to the view I expect for all of next week, starting late tomorrow after a road trip.



I won't be posting so enjoy your time off as well and look for me again starting the 13th.

Happy 4th of July to everyone.

J.W. Gant

PS  For a little fun, browse through this guy's photo website.  He does some very cool staged photos where he blends multiple images to create the appearance of extreme action in a still photo.  Excellent!
http://www.ryanschude.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment