Thursday, September 11, 2014

CTIA Super Mobility 2014 Day Three

The closing day was a bit subdued.  I felt everyone was completely gassed after two long days and whatever else might have been going on around Las Vegas in the evenings.

Nothing of interest for me in the sessions or keynote but I had a number of booths still on my list so it was back at it for me on the 11th.

Here is your blogger host outside of the exhibit floor:


Yeap.  Everyone had about had enough by this point in the afternoon on Day Three.  These workers were playing around quite a bit.


The first booth I saw breaking down was 123EWireless and I captured the moment.


A quick shout out to those who were so nice and helpful at the greeting to the VIP Club, and I was out the door to begin my journey back home early the next morning.


Great event overall.  I made a number of excellent business connections that may help my efforts going forward and saw a number of great and informative speakers and interactive sessions.

If it is mobile, and it isn't named Apple, it is here.

Back to my regularly scheduled blog next week.

J.W. Gant

No comments:

Post a Comment