Thursday, September 11, 2014

CTIA Super Mobility 2014 Day Two

I'm a bit late in my writing.  I still haven't written anything for Day Two.

Here goes.

This was the biggest day of the event, and writing this after Day Three has ended I can state that absolutely.

Just an enormous amount going on.

My day started with the 9am Keynote that was a set of speakers from various industries.  AT&T led it all off with a panel.


The day continued on the exhibit floor with a ridiculous amount of activity.  Here are a couple shots from the floor.

Cool car


Miss your blackberry?  Plenty of people do and these folks have a solution for you.


I was able to sit in on a number of excellent interactive sessions and presentations including a focus on women in mobile and a great job by Adam Singer of Google's Analytics.

Here is a view outside the keynote room:

One of the better conversations I had was with Larry Irving, a 7 year Assistance Secretary of Commerce under President Bill Clinton.

Excellent day.

J.W. Gant

No comments:

Post a Comment