Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Games for Kids and Retail

I love games.

I've been playing games my whole life.

The basics, of course, but I was also riding the wave of the digital revolution.  The first ever electronic games such as 'Electronic Detective' or 'Stop Thief!' that married the classic board game with a digital helper.

Oh, there is a remake of that beloved classic if you care.  It is excellent.  Take a look here:
https://restorationgames.com/stopthief/

Hasbro has been rolling with the punches for a long time now and they aren't slowing down.  Read this piece to find out the newest version of Monopoly.  Hint, it resulted directly from customer feedback on the original.

https://www.clickz.com/hasbro-evolves-alongside-customers/214732/

This is pure Participation Age stuff folks.  Everyone is responding to the customer's input for a brand.  Are you?

Happy Reading,

J.W. Gant

PS  Did I mention I'm being published?  My game will be available soon.  :-) Don't worry though, I won't be marketing it in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment