Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Why the Thagent Blog?

Hello,

What is Thagent and why call this the "21st Century" blog?

Thagent is a play on words/names that I have used extensively in my personal and professional life.  As a joke I have sometimes referred to myself in the 3rd person: "The Gant".  When looking for a company name and a possible web site URL this came to mind and I swapped two letters to transform "The Gant" in to "Thagent" which I used when I had a small consulting company in the early 2000s.

The portion referring to "21st Century" is both a reference to my love of history and conveys the idea that this blog is about modern concerns in the Information Age we are all living in today.  The breadth conveyed by that is broad by design: technology, current events, business considerations and thinking especially as it relates to my career, and more.

Welcome to the Thagent 21st Century Blog.

Best Regards,

J.W. Gant

No comments:

Post a Comment